heated foot warmers

campanula

try not to snicker - I need some electric insoles because I swear, this is the last winter I intend to spend snivelling in pain with chilblains and miserable cold feet. Has anyone tried these...or can recommend any, including where to buy.

I don't need to hear about these boots or those socks cos I have tried 'em all including sheepskin and microwave gel thingies....and now want summat hard core

Mmm, I realise how rough and tough you all probably are but years of wearing giant boots with numerous socks are, I hope, a thing of the past....and since I don't care how silly these might look, or the ridiculousness of wires creeping up my thermals - I just want a winter of toasty feet

try not to snicker - I need some electric insoles because I swear, this is the last winter I intend to spend snivelling in pain with chilblains and miserable cold feet. Has anyone tried these...or can recommend any, including where to buy.

I don't need to hear about these boots or those socks cos I have tried 'em all including sheepskin and microwave gel thingies....and now want summat hard core

Mmm, I realise how rough and tough you all probably are but years of wearing giant boots with numerous socks are, I hope, a thing of the past....and since I don't care how silly these might look, or the ridiculousness of wires creeping up my thermals - I just want a winter of toasty feet

HI MATE have you a price for the electric ones thanks jon :thumbup:

I dont do cold feet either!

Last winter I bought some insoles that heat up when you open the sealed pack to the air ( called little hotties!)

I got loads of stick for trying them out but i was the one laughing at the end of a freezing cold day with toasty feet and the others with feet that would make ranulph fienes sqeamish!!

Quite fancy some battery ones too now you mention it!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Yep, those insole things are the ticket (Cos I think there might be laundry issues with the socks) - a rechargeable battery is a must too. I often have to wear wellies and they are an absolute swine to stay warm....and steelies are bad too. It is game over for me once my feet turn into white corpse slabs...and that's when I am likely to cock up too cos all I can think about are my poor feet.

Always takes a month or so to get acclimatised to winter because I am still in denial and haven't broken out the base layers yet.