Booking my Cs30/31 and need some boots

samthornton1990

Are you planning to be in the boots every day, or just using the saw once in a blue moon?

If you're going to be wearing them all the time, get the very best pair you can afford - nothing worse than working all day in uncomfortable boots. If you're only using it once in a while, you could probably get away with a pair of chainsaw wellies or similar.

It's the five day course. I'll have a look into that website.

And I intend on doing it full time if I can get a job but until then i'll be wearing them for the course and then when i volunteer. Just spoke to the guy who I am doing the course with and he made wellies sound very undesireable. I'd say my limit would be £150 tops..

Get some stein explorers for that best boots i ever had and as above get some revision done.On the first day they'll give you some training books to take home to read but as taffupatree said just look at the nptc site and if you've got your own saw learn how to service and strip it down.Try not to worry to much about it as if your with a good training centre they should be very helpful and on assessment day they have a good way of getting you to give a good answer.All the best and enjoy.