Two NEW 60cc contenders imminent...

TimberCutterDartmoor

Quote for 18" and heated please TCD.

Also,is it easy enough to get the basics...bars, spark plug, filter, etc to fit the Dolmar 5105 from here in UK? cheers

Yes parts easy. Mak parts will fit but unlikely to need them. There were rumours of Dolmars being sold in the UK proper - shavey knows more about that... Meantime I'm happy buying US saws as the spec is better...

maybe that would be a good one to research from the us market:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

My head hurts! :laugh1:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes parts easy. Mak parts will fit but unlikely to need them. There were rumours of Dolmars being sold in the UK proper - shavey knows more about that... Meantime I'm happy buying US saws as the spec is better...

My head hurts! :laugh1:

Spill the Dolly beans shavey!...... are Makita reading this? :captain:

....ah, you beat me to it. Good idea, and it would make very good business sense for them.

Edited by SteveA

I don't feel that any of those saws are serious contenders in the class, specially not the Echo - but each to their own! :sneaky2:

AS has been down for nearly a week or so. It's not due up for a couple days still. ST has got some time on his hands...

Well, I have learned a bit more since that statement - "on paper" it looks like the CS620 is quite close to the MS362 and PS6100, but not to the 560xp.

That is if the specs are closer to the truth than Shindaiwa specs usually has been, as I believe the 620 is a Shinny in Echo dress....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...