Warn winch

Robert_S

Ive got a warn winch 9.5ti that was broken and i have been replacing parts and repairing it but i now need a remote and lead for it, i cant belief the price warn want for one, so was checking if anyone knew if another fitted its a 5 pin plug OR had a spare they would like to sell me.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my experience there are many winches as good as the 8274 for a lot less, I believe the reason the 8274 is so popular is the speed at which it can pull you out and the ability to mod and improve using giggle pin components which would make a considerable difference during certain off road comps, for general use I would consider a super winch or one I hear a lot of good about is the Tds goldfish by good winch? Don't quote me on the name but it's very similar to that, a quick google search should find it

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Unless you're into competitive winching (when a modified 8274 wins hands down) the best general purpose electric winch is the Superwinch Husky. It is the only one built to industrial standards - I wouldn't think of putting any other electric winch on a working truck.

The only downside (as usual) is the price.

Unless you're into competitive winching (when a modified 8274 wins hands down) the best general purpose electric winch is the Superwinch Husky. It is the only one built to industrial standards - I wouldn't think of putting any other electric winch on a working truck.

The only downside (as usual) is the price.

HI TREE thanks what the best one husky do then electric then im all so looking at pto husky you say 8274 are only any good for off road chaps why is this then they eat batteries thanks jon :thumbup: