echo cs355t

markrufrider

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough just thought id ask if its a professional i would assume it has

Why would you question the Echo's build quality? That has always been high standard.

For me it was the lack of power and the flimsy chain brake lever that set me off.

Both of those have been taken care of in the 355t. No excuse anymore not to get one.

o they do in america the echo p series is apparently the best saw avalable but we dont get it here in the uk only for the us market i realy want to try the cs500p cs600p any of the p chainsaws top dog but we can only look and not touch gutted

Clearly an import opportunity here as I have found with Dolmar.

The 600p is the same as the 610 here so good news; I have the older cs-600 - see thread "hell of an echo in here" - excellent saw about to be ported. :thumbup:

wasn't questioning the build quality at all i no the quality from echo is good i just wondered if it had magnesium casings not sure if id be willing to import one id love to but i no il get ruined by the import tax on something like that im sure by the time you pay charges and shipping fees it wont be far of the price of a t540 xp