echo cs355t

markrufrider

ok so a t540 may be out the question for me at the moment due to finances so iv been looking at the echo cs355t could be an option reviews say its better than the 201 but im not so sure any comments on the saw please feel free £290 plus vat from my local dealer definatly cheaper than the stihl and the t540 for sure

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the 350tes which I know is available in this countryImageUploadedByArbtalk1382012427.880517.jpg.2779dec331fdce8cf6214390786e6984.jpg

And this is the 355t which I'm not sure is available ImageUploadedByArbtalk1382012465.446913.jpg.03eab1eac73c9d8120ae046692685b87.jpg

The 355t to me looks much better designed and more ergonomic, nice looking topper really

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

it does coletti your are not wrong iv just come off the phone to my dealer and he said the 355t is available in the uk he can get me one tomorrow but he also said that echo are bringing the 360t to the uk next April so his echo sales rep has told him my friend apparently has a 355t witch im going to have a look at tonight to see if it is any good il keep u posted