Ppe

Female Arb

Nope. I read that thread.

Just think a lot of the posters on here would do well to think about this lady's other half, who stands a very good chance of knowing someone on this forum, and think about whathe would think.

If it was me and someone said something similar about my wife in a pub for example, they would be working out how to pick glass out of themselves with broken bones.

i, fair play. i dont need to think like that as my missis really can hold her own and i just sit back and let her do the arm breaking, and teeth knocking out bit.

but i think someone else has posted something above.

but i have noticed there has been no more posts from her latly.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the young lass, she comes on here in all innocence & gets some pathetic comments thrown about. Some of the posters should be ashamed of themselves, but I doubt they will, one even says he has 'said nothing' after intoning the op should pm him some pics, priceless ignorance!

What happened to having a bit of respect?:thumbdown:

I feel sorry for the young lass, she comes on here in all innocence & gets some pathetic comments thrown about. Some of the posters should be ashamed of themselves, but I doubt they will, one even says he has 'said nothing' after intoning the op should pm him some pics, priceless ignorance!

What happened to having a bit of respect?:thumbdown:

that would be me then. again made in jest and the serious brigade jump in and start slagging it off.

yeah i guess this forum is going sideways with people that take things way too personally and seriously.

how you lot have any fun while working i will never know.:001_rolleyes:

yet i do believe when the stihl calander came out everyone was all over it.

a couple of posts (none of which i have made any ref to her being in underwear) other than the pm thing, and it did have the smily things with it, showing that it was a laugh.

i also know when to stop and have.

jeeze is it coz xmass is around the corner eevryone is sooo up tight ot what?

maybe its because its nothing to do with trees and the like.....

that would be me then. again made in jest and the serious brigade jump in and start slagging it off.

yeah i guess this forum is going sideways with people that take things way too personally and seriously.

how you lot have any fun while working i will never know.:001_rolleyes:

yet i do believe when the stihl calander came out everyone was all over it.

a couple of posts (none of which i have made any ref to her being in underwear) other than the pm thing, and it did have the smily things with it, showing that it was a laugh.

i also know when to stop and have.

jeeze is it coz xmass is around the corner eevryone is sooo up tight ot what?

maybe its because its nothing to do with trees and the like.....

Nothing to do with being up tight, xmas , or having a bit of fun in my opinion, it's about going a bit easy on a new member, & having respect for the women who come on here.

Having an ogle at a calendar is way different to directing posts at an individual who is taking part in the forum, surely that is easy to grasp.

Anyway, I'm not having a pop, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

Nothing to do with being up tight, xmas , or having a bit of fun in my opinion, it's about going a bit easy on a new member, & having respect for the women who come on here.

Having an ogle at a calendar is way different to directing posts at an individual who is taking part in the forum, surely that is easy to grasp.

Anyway, I'm not having a pop, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

but to clarify the calander thing. they are after all soemone daughter arnt they? or are they made in a tube???????? still the same thing. or is it different as they cant hear the comments?????

im not having a pop at anyone either. just pointing out a few things.

but to clarify the calander thing. they are after all soemone daughter arnt they? or are they made in a tube???????? still the same thing. or is it different as they cant hear the comments?????

im not having a pop at anyone either. just pointing out a few things.

Signing up for a calender and being paid for it is different to posting a picture of yourself wearing a helmet