Chipper, Saw, Climbing kits stolen near Stroud

Alinicoll

Your not alone at the moment unfortunately there has been a real increase in Gloucestershire over the past few weeks with some really organised thefts as well as the usual walk in while your backs turned chainsaw thefts!!

Something needs to be done but not sure what that something is...I don't have as much kit as you so it all lives at home with me and my bloody BIG dog!!

I'll keep my ears and eyes open and let as many people locally know however I suspect your kit will be out of Gloucestershire by now!!

It seems theres a lot of stuff going missing around the A38 at the moment.

I`m keeping my own climbing kit and saw at home now.

Just posted on the other stolen post.

I've only been back on here for a couple of weeks and every day someone is having kit stolen

When are the police going to do something? Answer never.

If your a officer of the law on here post your thoughts, my thoughts are the laws answer:- is there insured.

Bollocks tools are personal items hard earnt by most people show some balls and jail a few of these thieving scum.

Even better officer of the law stand up and say what you think in front of the judge who represents fair trials:thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that mate. My advise is to get some one to live in the yard in a caravan thats what i did. 24 hour security with a big carcuskian bear dog as well. I pray for some one to brake in to my yard it saves me feeding the dog for a week

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

We had all are kit stolen from both our trucks on site a few months back.

The police raided a traveller camp and found a lorry filled with stolen arb gear, needless to say we got nearly all the kit back. After we had shelled out for new stuff though however.

Perhaps you will get lucky like we did. Good luck mate. There are a lot of low life people out there.

Just posted on the other stolen post.

I've only been back on here for a couple of weeks and every day someone is having kit stolen

When are the police going to do something? Answer never.

If your a officer of the law on here post your thoughts, my thoughts are the laws answer:- is there insured.

Bollocks tools are personal items hard earnt by most people show some balls and jail a few of these thieving scum.

Even better officer of the law stand up and say what you think in front of the judge who represents fair trials:thumbdown:

If you read my other thread started tonight you would realise that it was started by someone who is passionate about arb and is also a serving police officer, I run an arb company alongside my arb business, I have been in the arb world for over 20years and been a copper for 9 years!

Read it and hopefully it may change your opinion or view slightly!:thumbup1:

Sorry to hear that mate. My advise is to get some one to live in the yard in a caravan thats what i did. 24 hour security with a big carcuskian bear dog as well. I pray for some one to brake in to my yard it saves me feeding the dog for a week

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.

I know a guy who had the most loyal and territorial guard dog you could imagine. If it didn't know you, you weren't getting in.

They fed it poisoned meat and it died a miserable death. These people don't care about the dog, its just in the way and pretty easy to deal with.

Don't put your animal in their way, it will end badly.