Jensen 540DI

Essex arborist

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1381254957.265889.jpg.8902879654a538dec31a553fb862ed9b.jpg

Well, what can I say.

On first impressions the Bandit 75xp looks agricultural, bits bolted on here and there but on closer inspection this machine is built to do the job not perform at a fashion parade.

We had an assorted mix of brash including oak; ash; privet; laurel; plum & conifer. The wide hopper allowed good access for large bundles of brash and once the roller bit it was on its way, not the fastest speed but nevertheless it took the bundles without even using the no stress.

Put a few bigger sticks through and as expected not problem there. The chip produced is surprisingly fine.

My only concern was the shoot flap isn't long enough for our truck but dean happy to supply an extended flap. The electric cables for the two kill switches are exposed which could lead to them being caught and ripped out.

All in all a good solid well built machine 👍

Another demo tomorrow with Timberwolf 190 turbo.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

You won't go wrong with a 75 bandit, I have got 4 of them on my hire fleet. They all have long flippers on them now, so no problems with chip going everywhere now. Never have any problem with pipes or wires being ripped off. Don't look pretty but they do what it says on the tin. Never had any problems with them, my oldest one has 750 hours on clock.