New harness cant footlock

Hollands

Just treated myself and bought a treemotion. Was feeling pleased with myself loving the treemotion, until i tried to footlock with it. I'm not sure what the problem is, it might be that the bridge is too long or my position is slightly different, but i've gone from being OK at footlocking to f*****g useless. Gutted. Any tips?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaa :001_tongue:

(just thought id say that cos i was the first to reply and that i know who u are)

have u shortend the bridge mite make a differeance,apart from that i dunno,u were gettin gd at it,must be cos im not climbin with u :001_cool:

yea probably cos you're not there to cheer me on bro. Do you think you can footlock in your wheelchair?

I've seen guys with a clip on their prussic that goes onto their t-shirt to keep the bridge tight i might give that a go. Climbing comp in a few days, seriously considering getting the old harness out of the bin.

I found a kolibri more difficult to footlock in than a butterfly. I think its something to do with the way the leg loops slide about more freely in the kolibri making me more unstable hence less balanced. That was just from a little trial so I'm not knocking the kolibri.