ISA TCC 2013/ Kiwis smashing it

MOG

Why are the trees always so small in these comps? someone (probably an American) should build a 700ft Oak (no foliage) with about five or six 100ft+ lateral branches in the middle of the Mojave desert. The ISA could fund it.

Similar to what Danny Way and his mates did with the mega ramp -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfx-S7lHPc]The DC Video - Danny Way Mega Ramp - YouTube[/ame]

Good vid Matt.

I disagree about the big tree thing Tim.

I think the work climb should be more representative of real tree work.

The contestants would have to reduce a ten foot section of conny 'hedge' from 25' to 15', avoiding a whirly washing line, numerous solar lights, a brimming compost bin and an old shed that would explode if you touched it.

The winner would be the one with least dogshit on his boots after completing the drag.

Good vid Matt.

I disagree about the big tree thing Tim.

I think the work climb should be more representative of real tree work.

The contestants would have to reduce a ten foot section of conny 'hedge' from 25' to 15', avoiding a whirly washing line, numerous solar lights, a brimming compost bin and an old shed that would explode if you touched it.

The winner would be the one with least dogshit on his boots after completing the drag.

Ahahahaha! Never a truer word said!

haha only if you work in the UK Mark :P

Yeah true, RCO but you have to give it to them they smashed it yet again. and for another year this is a true title. like in 2011 man and woman champ. i think only country to do that.

I love that idea Scots pine. but more of epic huge jump 100ft, laughing about isa doing it tho, we have discussed the idea and it will happen. maybe not 700ft tho more tree like. these trees were stupidly small, smallest i ever been to a comp.

Epic ramp and Vid

Edited by MOG

haha only if you work in the UK Mark :P

Yeah true, RCO but you have to give it to them they smashed it yet again. and for another year this is a true title. like in 2011 man and woman champ. i think only country to do that.

Well I don't really know what I'll looking at for starters, or the personalities involved. I was pleased that Jo Hedger won it a couple of times previously,( same as Scott Forrest), but that's because she's nice to look at, and talk to (just being honest). The smashing part, I'll take your word for it. I've always been at the production side of things, not the rec or sprt climbing. Its all good:thumbup1: