Ebayde

renewablejohn

Has anybody bought anything through German eBay and if so is it any different to uk eBay. Also does anybody have German transport links or suggestions on transporting equipment from Germany.

I think its the same ebay just everything is spelt in German . If its a popular item some people from abroad will list on U.K. ebay just to get sales . If you can speak German ask the seller if they ship to U.K. I think I got my Fiskars X27 form German ebay come to think of it ....

hello there i have bought several things on ebay.de over the years i found it perfect for getting alot of sachs dolmar and solo rex chainsaw parts that are getting harder to find here most sellers will ship to the uk :thumbup::thumbup:

only had one or two that wouldnt deliver to my apple tree:lol::lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.