New Stein Kit Bag

Jonesie

• 1 month later...

bit of a feend for bags myself i have husqvarna one whihc i was given when i got my climbing kit but if i am walking to the trainstation in the morning and taking my climbing kit then i tend to use my 75 Litre camping rucksack, But i also have an o'niell camo ski bag, one for holidays that has been made redundant of late so I might try and put it to good use!

its like this but o'niell obviously as i cant find a picture its like Doctors Who's tardis,

54523a.jpg

The Long Haul is what you want.

I have one of the Northface Duffel bags the large ones. I got mine when i was in the states last year. took a small bag then brought that and filled it with clothes and goodies then flew home.

The rubberised bags are good. There is a few different makes out there but i like the build quality of North face.

i use these, £9 from screwfix for gear although i do have a rope bag for emmm a rope.:biggrin:

p43489_l.jpg

Justin is that stein bag heavy duty material?

Sorry been away and just read this.

It's made out of the same material as most rope bags, don't get any complaints about them - so I guess most are happy with them.:001_smile: