10x5 Tipper Trailer ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Which tipper?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which tipper?

I have a TT 105 10x5 Ifor, its a very useful bit of equipment, I recently bought some steel ramps for it and it has become even more useful, it is well built and made to last. I have had to replace the electric junction box under the chassis recently and I was dreading it but I ordered the box online from an Ifor dealer and it was here next day. All the wires just slot on to marked connectors and that was that. The other Ifor trailer I had needed some of the steel replacing, I got onto the dealer who didn't have them in stock but got them sent direct from Ifor and took about a week as the had to get them laser cut to order. If I was you I would look around for a good second hand Ifor before the build quality changed.

Sent from Outerspace.

HI HODGE the new ones are a lot lighter mate so less steel in them thanks jon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand the Nugent being thought of as heavy as the IW 3017 is 870kg unladed weight whereas the Nugent TT1059 is 760kg :confused1:

I was comparing the flatbeds, nugents 14'x6'.6" tri axle is 1100kg compared to ifors 845kg.

• 2 years later...
I've already got a second hand one and wanting a new one. The widely reported drop-off in Ifor quality has put me off tbh; the nugents seem to have picked up where Ifor left off - certainly in this part of the world anyway; lots of defenders and Discos towing them around cornwall.

Hi JOHN that NUGENTS looks like a old TPYE of Ifor tipper back when Ifor made them to last well done NUGENTS thanks Jon