Spud Ported 390 XP !!!!

Stubby

It's a ripper !! Where did you get the muffler Andy, I had to walk back and cover my ears when Steve was taching it!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyXwscBgPmY&sns=em

The loudest saw I have come across - the muffler was a real nice job, no intrnal baffles and two real big exits:thumbup:

Cheers for the use of the log pile and your time Matty, got the job done!

Reckon Stubbys would go faster with a nylon filter though:lol:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI STUBBY how do i get saw to him can he pick up saw thanks jon :thumbup:

Hi Jon, if Spud can fit your saw in and if your going to Jonsies show at the end of the month then I could deliver it to Spud. It would have to be posted on the return journey tho.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

It's a ripper !! Where did you get the muffler Andy, I had to walk back and cover my ears when Steve was taching it!

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyXwscBgPmY&sns=em

Hi Matty . I got two of those ( one on my 372 as well ) from a guy in the states . He uses a welding technique to enable stainless ( the exit pipes ) to be successfully joined to mild steel . He does a range for Stihl saws as well . Not seen him advertizing lately so must be bizzy cutting .

Hi Jon, if Spud can fit your saw in and if your going to Jonsies show at the end of the month then I could deliver it to Spud. It would have to be posted on the return journey tho.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi wolfie that's very good of you mate thanks I'm thinking of going to jones but just spend cash like water lol lol but that very good of you mate nice Jon

I had to think about that one pete. Nice one. :thumbup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

O.K. the head may fit but the opening for his shoulders needs to be wider than that ! He must have broad shoulders the ribbing you lot are giving him !!!!

The loudest saw I have come across - the muffler was a real nice job, no intrnal baffles and two real big exits:thumbup:

Cheers for the use of the log pile and your time Matty, got the job done!

Reckon Stubbys would go faster with a nylon filter though:lol:

I recon it would as well and that is fine if you are messing and running against the clock but I have tried those flat nylon filters and you have to clean them of every 30 mins from continuous cutting were as the corrugated flock type you can do when you get home or even every other day ! :001_smile:

O.K. the head may fit but the opening for his shoulders needs to be wider than that ! He must have broad shoulders the ribbing you lot are giving him !!!!

Funny you should say that, I am broad shouldered:lol:

Too busy go take the time go be insulted, Petes a brave man seeing that I have his long reach trimmer in at the moment.....what sort of box do you want all the bits put in to:001_tt2:

The final bill depends on attitude, knocked a bit off Stubbys:thumbup: now Peters.....let me think.....:lol: