Caravans???

Rich2484

You want to join the caravan and camping club. Spend £41 on a membership (yourself and partner and up to 4 kids under 18) and you will save the cost on your first week on a club site in your caravan or camper or tents. We use a trailer tent. The sites are clean and regulated, no cramming into any available space, no noise after 11 p.m and you get a monthly magazine and a site book plus there are certificated sites and local meets on school playing fields during holidays and some farmers let out fields but you need your own toilet for those meets. We've been on some CS on farm fields for under £5 a night.

I agree, I joined after investing in a caravan last year. A couple of visits to Brands Hatch & Cadwell park with friends then onto Carsington Water where the membership fee payed for itself, also visited the caravan show last week through the club for £6 including parking & programme at the NEC. Not bad as parking is usually £10 on it's own!

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
You wouldn't get stuck behind me, with the Disco in front it doesn't touch the floor!

But if you drive legally the cars behind will still be held up because you are limited to 50 on normal roads and 60 on motorways and dual carriageways and not allowed in the outside lane same as artics which they don't seem to know about. I've always towed trailers and caravans and have been amazed at some of the risks taken by drivers to get past when all they need to do is show a little patience as I always try to let them get by at the first opportunity.