tpo-nesting birds

simonm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per previous, more often than not it would be best to wait, subject to a clear and comprehensive RA being recorded.

What is dangerous :confused1:

You must take clear records of the risk posed and consult with Natural England. They are likely to tell you that you will bear the risk as there is no exemption within the legislation for the felling of dangerous trees with nesting birds :001_huh:

They (NE) will pay a site visit (if you request) to inspect and may provide a licence! Some wildlife crimes officers may offer advice? If they are not run of their feet this time of year looking at some posts on here!!

Can the risk be reduced with minimum disturbance i.e. use MEWP reduce some weight here and there? This is still disturbance but less so than felling!

If you feel you must. Remove the nest with young eggs/young safely, recording your actions, why, and take to a rescue centre. All at your own risk as the legislation does not permit it! What is only reasonable in the circumstances!

Tony

In fairness to Lop&top I suspect he was joking and when it comes to thoughtless posts " let he who is without sin etc"

Let us think the best,I am sure you are right:001_cool:I am just doing my job day to day.(and sat drinking vino now).Lopnnobby should possibly be thinking more before putting silly jokes on a public forum for professional adults

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Let us think the best,I am sure you are right:001_cool:I am just doing my job day to day.(and sat drinking vino now).Lopnnobby should possibly be thinking more before putting silly jokes on a public forum for professional adults

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

some people find silly jokes funny ie they are not taken seriously .. a sense of humour is a must if you are going to be on here !!

some people find silly jokes funny ie they are not taken seriously .. a sense of humour is a must if you are going to be on here !!

I am well aware of that, thanks:thumbup1:Are you telling me to get off?:laugh1:

sorry for sounding like someone with no sense of humour.The thread is about something to do with birds nesting n TPOs.Have u got any input?

It's all good having a joke, just remember that any bugger on the Internet can read these posts! And there are a lot of tree hugging, bunny patting morons out there who love nothing more than to cause disruption to people they suspect of 'hurting' nature

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App