TP chipper parts, eeek.

Matthew Storrs

Belts and filters from Dingbro. Anvils, why? Just a feeling or they are goosed?

I got blades from Saturn, half the price, I don't know which are which now tbh.

Cheers for all the reccomendations everyone, will follow those up.

The anvils has a bit of life in them still but are rounded of a bit so just to get the machine all nice and tight I was going to change all the wear parts. The worst bit of wear is in the wipers and wearing plates on the flywheel. They are so rounded of that the bolt that holds them on is getting eaten into. Not sure if the horizontal anvil has been reversed yet.

I think some of the wear parts are reversible the square ones on the main disk the main anvil and this can be sharpened back to a clean edge to a limit, there is also a minimum width to the blade so you may not need every thing in 1 go , as others have said Mark Osborne at A T Osborne A.T Osborne Ltd, Romsey | Forestry Services - Yell best to replace if as worn as getting to the hole though !! good luck there are simple but good chippers

As stevie says dingbro for consumables and Saturn for knifes, I just turned the anvil on my tp150 and squared it off with the bench grinder.

I did have a hydraulic roller motor go on mine and osbournes and Atkinson were quite expensive i thought but I got a correct replacement from flow fit for less than half the cost of dealer part. But as others have said osbournes were great to deal with.