Vermeer 935i

colwoodlandcare

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old girl certainly chugs. But the power landrover struggled on the hol starts. [ATTACH]126892[/ATTACH]

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Colwood - Home

Nice to see you enjoyed your first outing:thumbup1:

If you want, let me know as I have a couple of mods on mine you may find useful, like spare wheel bracket and easy adjustable spout flap etc.

935 is a great tool, and u get no mess with a single feed roller. Im with 18 stoner on this entirely.

Mine is well old, with the 35hp deutz, and will still outchip most things......u just gotta have enough people, or a machine, to keep up with feeding it haha:thumbup1:

26032011708.jpg.6b857cd5c91264a243ddda15817f7a2f.jpg

26032011709.jpg.a10cba117477a9b002b2825dd9939f79.jpg

22092010238.jpg.d148a9e8cf7c6b9e762c9651318896a0.jpg

25092010243.jpg.654aaa618f6d26e4c62b4584f0dbfd15.jpg

I agree with 18stoner and Tom 100% i have a Perkins engined one its the 2nd chipper I've owned and I see no reason to upgrade in the foreseeable future, it is an absolute beast. As mentioned earlier in the thread snedding is a thing of the past, if you can carry it to the machine it will usually go through one way or another. Amazing in conifer jobs as the 9x13 opening will swallow nearly all the logs if need be also handy for dirty ivy covered rubbish, just push it in and it swallows it hole or tears the ivy off before taking the stick. Great machines and people seem to struggle to get more than £5k for them of late.

WM Tree Services

http://www.bestkenttreesurgeons.co.uk