Leeds getogether

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to add my thanks to all who came along and supported the event yesterday. Thanks to Scottie for inviting me along.It was great to get togther and have some climbing action after a while away.

Many thanks to Woodpicker for the use of his yard, I hope the Polo shirt fits!! (doubt it its only a large!!):laugh1:

also many thanks to Dean for showing me the pros and cons of the Lock jack, the endoscope and his Lasers for measuring.

Great bits if kit that save time and effort all round.

Id be keen to come to then next one too, just let me know when and Ill see about getting some different machines along.

Now I have finally found the thread I can add a bit to it. Thanks to Woodpecker for the use of his yard. Thanks go to Barry 'the chap from orangeplant' for bringing his shredder. Thanks to Craig for showing me to footlock, now I can manage to get of the ground (just). And thanks to everybody else for making the effort to come along.

I put photos on the Climbers section under the thread for Saturday and if I can find a way of transfering them I will.

Dean how big is your woodland? Just had some crazy ideas if you are up for it.

Not paintballing at all. A Go-Ape type of thing more much more interesting challeging and dangerous. A leap of faith type of idea. Platforms at crown height on to tops of telegraph poles? A big play ground as long as its 40ft above ground!

The idea comes from the time I spent in America and there was just a huge play ground in woodlands and it would just be your imagination that would let you down. I suppose it would be just like Go-ape.

Not paintballing at all. A Go-Ape type of thing more much more interesting challeging and dangerous. A leap of faith type of idea. Platforms at crown height on to tops of telegraph poles? A big play ground as long as its 40ft above ground!

The idea comes from the time I spent in America and there was just a huge play ground in woodlands and it would just be your imagination that would let you down. I suppose it would be just like Go-ape.

Like the para's trinasium