Scam ????

DN22 Gardening

Loads and loads of chipper scams on eBay be very careful. Especially when they have minimal feed back.

I haven't checked your link yet but flea bay is ruined these days.

Just remember keep all transactions inside of eBay when it comes to exchanging money. Always insist on a cash deal with no deposit until machines been viewed etc.

I'm on the fence with this one.

He has no feedback for selling anything. He has just been buying. Recent activity is 29th may.

Says he will deliver in uk for £150.

Only thing holding me is the payment by bank only. No cash on delivery or PayPal.

Bearing in mind that all this user's account has done ins buy clothes, and not sell anything, and also that the wording of the ad seems much more sensible (eg price £6500 etc) and reads like a classified, then I have little doubt that the user's account has been hacked and the ad stolen from somewhere else. You wouldn't specify price £6500 in the body of the ad and then not set a reserve, unless you were stupid or dishonest!

I would certainly not bid on this, and it is probably appropriate to report it to eBay.

thats the daddy alex.

not interested in it myself, still in love with my Jensen.

just thought i'd flag it up in case anyone on here was thinking of having a bid

if you think chippers are bad, try buying a Transit off ebay. :lol:

got more offers to "deliver anywhere in the UK" for £50 as long as you pay by bank transfer up front (:2gunsfiring_v1:)

always a dodgy email address.

always payment by bank transfer