chainsaw wont start

The Worker

:D

Guys, I really have to stop reading here. Reading some stuff here...

Most chainsaws don't have separate fuel pumps. Most of the times it's the diesel injection that directly gets the fuel out of the tank directly positioned under the exhaust.

No chainsaw has a separate fuel pump

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think Im wasting my time hear

everyone claims to be an expert but dose not know what they are talking about them selfs

reading posts before I lasted posted no one has actully read what I have been posting

enginering tips forum I think

Ok listen up and listen up good. You may actually learn something.

This forum is the best arb one out there (fact). The amount of help is unbelievable, there have been very helpfull posts given. Some may be a p I steak. But you just brought that on yourself.

You asked for help over a saw that would not run. That was all the info you gave. So we are to mind readers and every manufacturer of saws is different, stihl don't have the same stuff as husky, the pot and cylinder and princible of the machine may be the same, but the fuel delivery systems are not.

I'm guessing its a cheap Chinese crap saw, this would have been fine if you had said so in the first place, have had people asking questions about them on the forum before, although advice would be given to buy a decent saw you would none the less had a great deal of help from the techs and other users who would have past knowledge with these saws, and you would probably have it running by now.

I asked twice for the saw make and model and this wasn't given so the lack of help is your fault. Not ours. Bit like me asking you if you know why my car won't start today......(go on answer that for me) or better still ask silky why his didn't start today.

The replies you have had have been also due to another thread you started about using waste oil in saws. I havnt read that thread much as I don't do it as its a bit silly as waste engine oil has a high chance of causing cancer.

I think that you asking about a saw makes you in no way an expert either, there are some very good experts on this forum and you way of asking a question with no details whatsoever means that you are just asking for it.

Now as been said dont let the door hit you on the behind on the way out.

Ok listen up and listen up good. You may actually learn something.

This forum is the best arb one out there (fact). The amount of help is unbelievable, there have been very helpfull posts given. Some may be a p I steak. But you just brought that on yourself.

You asked for help over a saw that would not run. That was all the info you gave. So we are to mind readers and every manufacturer of saws is different, stihl don't have the same stuff as husky, the pot and cylinder and princible of the machine may be the same, but the fuel delivery systems are not.

I'm guessing its a cheap Chinese crap saw, this would have been fine if you had said so in the first place, have had people asking questions about them on the forum before, although advice would be given to buy a decent saw you would none the less had a great deal of help from the techs and other users who would have past knowledge with these saws, and you would probably have it running by now.

I asked twice for the saw make and model and this wasn't given so the lack of help is your fault. Not ours. Bit like me asking you if you know why my car won't start today......(go on answer that for me) or better still ask silky why his didn't start today.

The replies you have had have been also due to another thread you started about using waste oil in saws. I havnt read that thread much as I don't do it as its a bit silly as waste engine oil has a high chance of causing cancer.

I think that you asking about a saw makes you in no way an expert either, there are some very good experts on this forum and you way of asking a question with no details whatsoever means that you are just asking for it.

Now as been said dont let the door hit you on the behind on the way out.

Well said , now bring on super steve with his big "B" button