Who said all tree surgeons were monkeys?

0weston0

So during the quiet month of May I had a bit of time on my hands so put it to good use. Usually I rely on making phone calls, word of mouth and a few carefully placed adds to get work but thought I would broaden my horizons and build a website. So after watching a few video tutorials on website building this is the result.

Weston Tree Services Tree Surgeon in Inverness and the Highlands

Constructive criticism welcome as this is my first attempt at this kind of thing.

Thanks Folks

Who said you cant teach an old monkey new tricks.

So during the quiet month of May I had a bit of time on my hands so put it to good use. Usually I rely on making phone calls, word of mouth and a few carefully placed adds to get work but thought I would broaden my horizons and build a website. So after watching a few video tutorials on website building this is the result.

Weston Tree Services Tree Surgeon in Inverness and the Highlands

Constructive criticism welcome as this is my first attempt at this kind of thing.

Thanks Folks

Who said you cant teach an old monkey new tricks.

out of interest what website builder did you use need a website and yours looks good. tried a few but gave up as to complicated or cost a earth to register

out of interest what website builder did you use need a website and yours looks good. tried a few but gave up as to complicated or cost a earth to register

I used Dreamweaver cs5. Quite simple for basic use once i got a grip of HTML and css. Took a good few hours though. I also used a good series of you tube videos to help me along

Really good effort there!

The only thing I would point out is you've put 'to' as opposed to 'too' in the no job to big or small text on the home page.

That aside you should be really proud of your work. Looks excellent!

Nope don't like it..............

There is a picture of a husky in it:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously a good looking website that. :thumbup:

I dunno rich, it sells to me, nothing is better than knowing if his saw breaks, he'll be able to finish the job as he can get the parts!

Nice site anyway, clear cut and simple, just as you want it

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App