The evolution of my arb truck

Gray git

No its agg, check out mine and treequip's ' chat' last night on the can off worms thred if you want a giggle about this

You can register it as whatever you want, it comes down to use and you have already said it is used for commercial tree work so when you speak to the authorities don't be surprised when they say it needs to be on an O licence.

As said again and again I have spoke too the people who do this for a living and they are happy about its use and how its registered so get off you're box and go piss some1 ells off please as some people on here dont give s1 pooo about you point off view and are quite happy just too look at pictures off some1 trying too earn a living, its because off this some wont post as carnt be chewed with the hassle off dealings with the negative vibes back lash.

As said again and again I have spoke too the people who do this for a living and they are happy about its use and how its registered so get off you're box and go piss some1 ells off please as some people on here dont give s1 pooo about you point off view and are quite happy just too look at pictures off some1 trying too earn a living, its because off this some wont post as carnt be chewed with the hassle off dealings with the negative vibes back lash.

I think your truck looks the dogs and your pictures are very nice, I had one just like it ten years ago and it was a great tool, I hope it serves you as well as mine did (but just hope the front axle doesn't give you any trouble)

Unfortunately you are telling bare faced lies to the good people of arbtalk, you have lied to the forum expecting us to believe your outrageous bull about exemptions for winches and roadside trees. I know you only wanted a picture show but you cant treat people like idiots and expect no response and expecting the thread not to go the way is has is naive to say the least.

Whoever you spoke to has given you the wrong information but I suspect that's got a lot to do with the way you phrased the questions and interpreted the answers you got

Either way, unless you have something valid in writing from them about not needing an "O" licence the guys at the side of the road are just going to say it needs a licence and here is your bus ticket cos this is impounded.

You may be prepared to wing it until you get caught but you shouldn't lie to people encouraging others to do the same without giving them fair warning of the consequences.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...