stihl hp super 2stroke oil for ktm 125 mx motorcross bike??

jnoon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a nice bike Josh, haven't done any enduros before just mx. There's a practice day at crediton mx track next month,I'll be there if my bikes ready...[ATTACH]123746[/ATTACH]

you better get the spammers out bud,.

... :) may see you there

[ATTACH]123726[/ATTACH]

any other local lads ride enduros,

crediton exeter tiverton area??

josh..

Looks a nice thing.

I'm not local but have just got back into Enduros again after a long time of not riding and am loving it. If you've not done any Enduro type events before then maybe try a few multi lap hare and hounds first as these will break you in a bit more gently.

Did the Langdale enduro near Scarborough yeterday in the vinatge class on my little old Suzuki DR 125 - we were mixed in with the modern bikes which made it interesting as I was dragging pegs in the ruts on the first lap! (curse my lack of ground clearance!)

Must be getting a bit fitter as I got up this morning and actaually managed to walk down the stairs without groaning :laugh1:

Looks a nice thing.

I'm not local but have just got back into Enduros again after a long time of not riding and am loving it. If you've not done any Enduro type events before then maybe try a few multi lap hare and hounds first as these will break you in a bit more gently.

Did the Langdale enduro near Scarborough yeterday in the vinatge class on my little old Suzuki DR 125 - we were mixed in with the modern bikes which made it interesting as I was dragging pegs in the ruts on the first lap! (curse my lack of ground clearance!)

Must be getting a bit fitter as I got up this morning and actaually managed to walk down the stairs without groaning :laugh1:

haha yeh, im looking at enduros, MX is fairly pricey, :(

lets just hope he accepts my offer ...

haha yeh, im looking at enduros, MX is fairly pricey, :(

lets just hope he accepts my offer ...

Enduro aint cheap though - usually around £60 entry plus a good amount of fuel (especially in a 125 2 smoker) plus FIM enduro tyres are usually about 50% more expensive than a MX tyre and you'll shred a fair bit off a new back one each event.

That said, I'd rather do an enduro than risk my life at an MX :lol:

Recently bought an old 1990 KTM 250 SX that's hopefully going to be reborn as an EXC - they won't tlet me ride my firebreathing (10 horsepower!) 1992 DR 125 in most vintage events (despite it being identical to a 1985) but I can ride a 1990 bike with USD forks, water cooling and disc brakes each end - Crazy.