Purpose Built Forwarder Thread (OSA, FMG/Bruunett, Entracon, Norcar/Logset etc)

Front difflock is easy, takes an hour to sort, remove rear floor panel in the cab and weld flat bar on to the end of the difflock spindle and cut slot in floor panel for flat bar to stick through and operate with your foot.

Went to see this yesterday???

The 250 looks good. It was in the forestry journal about a year ago. The guy said it had the pumps rebuilt and also engine rebuild I think.

Was going to take a look at it myself at the time but was the outher end of the country

• 2 weeks later...
Oil leak ! I,ve got an oil leak on the cranab crane on my 578 Bruunett, it,s coming out of a breather on the crane /just above the slew, is it the slew pot seals leaking in to the king post?

oooh dunno, but similar problem from the couplings as I mentioned before but now getting worse; been lifting (just) flippin heavy lumps of chestnut so the crane has been at its limit - that stresses those o-rings out so now the trickle down the windows is a constant river! Fed up with it but never got the time to sort it out. Sorry I still haven't sent the book, organised as a box of frogs here!

Oil leak ! I,ve got an oil leak on the cranab crane on my 578 Bruunett, it,s coming out of a breather on the crane /just above the slew, is it the slew pot seals leaking in to the king post?

Almost bound to be slew piston seals. Straightforward job on my 4510 but the threads into the slew housing partially stripped so had to have local forestry engineer make some reinforcing rods. Clarks had the seal kit.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm half tempted!

Gremo 804 forwarder Forestry | eBay

Got back into the bruunett today to clear some bars and chip; realised it might be basic but so flippin what, it's a dream to get into places and it just gets on with the job. Was recently hauling some monster chestnut that the crane could barley lift, well overloaded up half a mile steep extraction and it still refuses to burn more than 25 litres diesel a day! Proper Job. :thumbup:

I'm half tempted!

Gremo 804 forwarder Forestry | eBay

Got back into the bruunett today to clear some bars and chip; realised it might be basic but so flippin what, it's a dream to get into places and it just gets on with the job. Was recently hauling some monster chestnut that the crane could barley lift, well overloaded up half a mile steep extraction and it still refuses to burn more than 25 litres diesel a day! Proper Job. :thumbup:

Was wondering who would be the first show their interest in the Gremo. Good size for thinnings but parts could be difficult to come by?

Pushing your forwarder to the limits!! tut, tut what would FISA say :lol: