Oversized tyres and trip computer inaccuracies

Steve Bullman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah really great way of wasting everyones time!

i only do it if the copper has a bad attitude, I've been pulled alot and you certainly get good cops & bad cops sometimes one of each in the same car. I spent 3 days in a court room 200miles away from my house thanks to some incompetant pr**k of a traffic cop, the magistrates apologised an all but it wasted days of my time so i figure iv'e got 2 waste alot of their time to catch up.

so if your a traffic cop & u make some stupid remark/start chatting bull**** when u pull me over prepair to have your time wasted!!!be civil & curtious and we'll probably have a laugh or 2:thumbup1:

i only do it if the copper has a bad attitude, I've been pulled alot and you certainly get good cops & bad cops sometimes one of each in the same car. I spent 3 days in a court room 200miles away from my house thanks to some incompetant pr**k of a traffic cop, the magistrates apologised an all but it wasted days of my time so i figure iv'e got 2 waste alot of their time to catch up.

so if your a traffic cop & u make some stupid remark/start chatting bull**** when u pull me over prepair to have your time wasted!!!be civil & curtious and we'll probably have a laugh or 2:thumbup1:

2 wrongs dont make a right, dont be bitter or resentful, it will eat you up.

Something says to me, he might not be to keen on coppers!:001_tongue:

ive been pulled over by a copper in a 40zone to tell me i was going over 30, i was polite & curtious inhpointing out the 40 signs. he then brethalised me, 0, and then took all of the contense of my jeep (alot of ****) layed it out in the road rummaged through it all gave me a slip of paper & fkd offleaving me with 30mins of re-packing to do. Then there was the time i overtook a copper in preston within the speed limit he then pulled me over, read me my rights & swore at me telling me it was a single lane carageway, i didn't argue, no point. he didn't tell me my charge but said i'd get a summons in the post. I then wasted 1/2 a day photographing the road markings (dual caragway!) and going to the poliece station, his CO was quite a different chap very appologetic & assured me he'd give officer brown a good dressing down as well as throwing out the charge which was driving withou DC&A. Even after the way he'd treated me i figured it wouldn't be nice to blight his record with a complaint despite his co suggesting i do just that.

Then there was the time i was pulled over in my van & told it had no insurance, i explained there had been some mistake but the copper insisted the computer was full proof & he would nbot ring my insurance company & impounded my van 200miles from home despite a mecanic friend of mine offering to bring his policy roadside & collect it. A few hundred £'s later i got home and rang my insurance company as it happens i was insured but they had fked up not putting my cars details on the MID i gave the copper a call and told him what had happened he said i'll c u in court. neither he or the cps showed to the 1st appearance 200m from home the magistrates appologised but explained i would have to come back as the cps had not been given oppertunity to call whitness, 2nd day in court, 2 months later he didn't show in court & a 3rd date was set not guilty, at last.

As you can see my objection to cops with an attitude problem is completely un-justified

i have a clean licenece & heve never had a fault accident so am not bitter about being caught. If i was commiting an offence i'd hold my hands up don't get me wrong but i dont suffer fools gladly: cops, tree officers, tree surgeons, family members, anyone with a real attitude problem in fact.