Arb Insult of the Week

antwood

Bloke I was doing a tree planting job with last week threw this into conversation.

"hmm yes, tree work, I always manage with a pole saw, I'm not really into swinging around up trees... I always think of tree surgery as another branch of showbusiness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have to admit to being unable to reply with anything witty, but that was only because I'd left my tap shoes and spangly leotard at home with the rest of my climbing kit:001_smile:

if we are branching into other insults chucked at us by the public, i was called a barbarian the other week. taking out a poplar that was past it. there was a crows nest up top. I was informed that birds nest in them.....in february. just need to buy a loin cloth now

Jamie

Bleeding inbreds! Had some bloke tell me the other day that theres no tree work that cant be done from ground level with a pole saw! I asked him how he'd dimantle a 80ft beech tree leaning over a house and he just said fell it in one with a rope on it? Says it all as to wot most people think about us. Then when it all goes tits up we have to come clear there mess up......

Bleeding inbreds! Had some bloke tell me the other day that theres no tree work that cant be done from ground level with a pole saw! I asked him how he'd dimantle a 80ft beech tree leaning over a house and he just said fell it in one with a rope on it? Says it all as to wot most people think about us. Then when it all goes tits up we have to come clear there mess up......

the pole saw i just said i have the ARS 5.5meter pole saw iv used it at full length and it really ent easy usein it at full lenght it bounces and bends climbing is easier climbing

That's no insult! show business! too right mate. It's an elite of show offs. Nothing wrong with that. Better than gardening. Hell yes, were a business worth showing for sure. Be proud my brothers in our sexyness.

Im so glad you said that first Jay, ( hides hairspray, dredfalls n pvc jeans)

K

( yea pics soon :)