need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

:cussing::banghead: you have got to be kidding me... Really 560? mines just arrived in the post earlier this morning... i went with what seemed to be all the hype.... :cussing: like you dont know!!

yes sorry mate, mines less than two months old on second chain now playing up, its junk for £600 saw just not up to the job :( sorry bud, might sell and go for a 241

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes sorry mate, mines less than two months old on second chain now playing up, its junk for £600 saw just not up to the job :( sorry bud, might sell and go for a 241

HI JOSH but why should the chaps that gone out there and got 560xp go the lost of it just not right i no what it like it not right HUSKY UK YOU NEED TO RECALL ALL 560XP NOW JON

hi all,

after some advice..

So looks like i need a new saw again,

started off with a 261, fell to bits after a year so had to be rebuild and sold on, had a 550xp after 3 months that had new piston and head , a mate bought that off me,

so then bought a 560xp, its less than 2 months old and has just come back from having the hot start kit fitted to it along with new air filter and housing and new pull start. Don't get me wrong its probably the best firewood saw i've ever used however its no good to me if its totally unreliable

. . . And guess what it still keeps stalling,

i've had problems with both stihl and husk but seem to be more problems with husk,

question is avoiding 261, do i get a new 241 or step up to the 441?

Any reviews on 241 & 441 as a groundie would be awsome,

thanks

josh.

hi josh your in box is full mate jon

HI JOSH but why should the chaps that gone out there and got 560xp go the lost of it just not right i no what it like it not right HUSKY UK YOU NEED TO RECALL ALL 560XP NOW JON

12 months with mine ... I wouldn't sell it or give it back !!

I'm strictly a stihl man still using a 99 026 with no probs , also a 441 with 20 an 25 inch bar also no probs ,441 is a 2007 great on ground , not to heavy , good on vibration , ticks over , hot starts no problem mate . Why not get a low mileage older saw ,olduns are best that's what I tell the wife .

Having read all your comments has helped me make my mind up I was very close to buying the 560 having used one all day on tues and it did not miss a beat but I guess I had a lucky day bye the sounds of It !!

I. Think I will stick with stihl

There are other husky saws that are good saws don't be to quick to go elsewhere there the 365 it only 2lbs heavier but a whole lot better saw

There are other husky saws that are good saws don't be to quick to go elsewhere there the 365 it only 2lbs heavier but a whole lot better saw

HI CRAOBH but one thing is for sure husky customer service at head office very bad and with im out if husky the only i could get i would use a hand saw thanks jon :thumbup: