The Sidewinder way.

Old Mill Tree Care

Try a cinch ;) also for anyone replacing their rope in the sidewinder. Yeah ocean poly 10mm is lovely and easily splicable but no you cant get quite as much in.. especially when you don't put enough spring tension on when putting it back together lol Next up 10mm dynamic rope :)

Edited by BenR

• 2 months later...

I purchased one and to be honest it's ****! I have tried everything to get it to work properly, there's even a YouTube video that shows you how to set it and get it working to a fashion. The fact is that body is too small for that amout of rope (15ft). The spring is also far too week. It's build quality is also poor and made of cheap materials. From pretty much having to disassemble and rebuild the hole thing from the word go that's just a joke...I even went as far as trying 8mm rope yet it still gets jammed and does not retract properly....its just rubbish. I'm sorry but it's a nice idea but they should of spent a bit more time perfecting it. For what it's worth when I need a longer flip line I will just use the other end of my rope and when I don't need the extra length I will be safer on a steal core!! I hope this helps anyone else pissing their money away.

I purchased one and to be honest it's ****! I have tried everything to get it to work properly, there's even a YouTube video that shows you how to set it and get it working to a fashion. The fact is that body is too small for that amout of rope (15ft). The spring is also far too week. It's build quality is also poor and made of cheap materials. From pretty much having to disassemble and rebuild the hole thing from the word go that's just a joke...I even went as far as trying 8mm rope yet it still gets jammed and does not retract properly....its just rubbish. I'm sorry but it's a nice idea but they should of spent a bit more time perfecting it. For what it's worth when I need a longer flip line I will just use the other end of my rope and when I don't need the extra length I will be safer on a steal core!! I hope this helps anyone else pissing their money away.

it is what it is.....a washing line holder

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get it from us? If so, send it back....

If you aren't getting on with it and fancy selling it on drop me a pm!