Used Timberwolf tw150 fan.

Drayton tree care

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only buy new, if it was one of a pair it could have a hairline crack and then you re build it and it goes again you just wasted your money. I really don't know why people want to fix important bits of kit like a chipper on the cheap?? It's tax deductable and worth looking after your kit.

Sent from Hodge's eye phone using the new fancy Arbtalk Mobile App:)

The "fans" that fit on the rotor are balance pairs I seem to remember. With TW's having bearing as robust as cream cheese, I would do anything to look after them & fit new suitable parts

The fans are also made of Swiss cheese:thumbdown: why they were'nt steel defies logic to me, and before someone says it because of the weight of the steel over the weigh of Swiss cheese Im sure this could be factored in on design, seems they are made to break.

The fans are also made of Swiss cheese:thumbdown: why they were'nt steel defies logic to me, and before someone says it because of the weight of the steel over the weigh of Swiss cheese Im sure this could be factored in on design, seems they are made to break.

I've had 2 break in 10 years, annoying but hardly cheese like.