maggie thatcher

ging

no just watered down consevatives, Brown encouraged daft lending,& look where that got us, what about individual responsabilty:001_tt2:

They were labour mate,they were sort of voted in by labour voters,get the facts right or poor old Maggy will be getting the blame from you for Browns mistakes.:laugh1:

I agree about individual responsibility entirely,but not too many posts back you were defending the lovely little sales girl who was 'brainwashed by the cons' into getting a car on finance

What happened to her individual responsibility,you cant burn the candle both ends without getting wax in yer lap,there is no continuity in your argument,therefore it stands invalid,oh & on that note have one back..:001_tt2::laugh1:

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HaHA To do that would require you be able to see the wood for the trees but going by your previous performances that's as likely as the Torys winning the next election:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Well if Milliband is still leading his party, I think the Torys might do pretty well especially when they ditch the libdems. :lol:

HaHA To do that would require you be able to see the wood for the trees but going by your previous performances that's as likely as the Torys winning the next election:001_tt2::001_tt2:

I'm in with a good chance then!:laugh1:

I was pulling Felixes leg there mate,not being deogatory to you,(he's as big as a bus).:biggrin:

today i was reading that harold wilson closed more mines and put more people out of work in his two terms of office than MRS T did in her three terms of office and he is described as a left wing hero ''hello''

'' lady thatcher may not have slain all her dragons she fought but she certainly fought them''

is there a thread about micheal foot , neil kinnoch, harold wilson , who were routed out on election nights by the unpopular MRS T:thumbup::thumbup:

egnsean

Thatcher changed Britain for the better, you need to accept this and move on with your life.

She'll be remembered as a great leader, you'll be remembered as someone who was on Arbtalk talking about logs

yes but i do like talking about logs!