eBay seller. See anything familiar? Am I being overly suspicious?

WorcsWuss

Stumbled across this guy selling very lightly used equipment.

There could be a perfectly reasonable legitimate explanation..... But right now I can't for the life of me think of one.... :001_huh:

Anything look familiar to anyone?

Look at the completed listings on the second link as well....

springfox | eBay

springfox | eBay

Check out the feed back sold a hell of a lot of kit just recently.

Possibly buy them hire it out for a bit then sell on? 261 advertised as 4 hours use I'd say not as its had a new oil filler cap, the made in Germany bar code stickers off the front and the pull cord sides got slight discolouring which they do after a bit!

Not sure where its all coming from some kit going through though!

Check out the feed back sold a hell of a lot of kit just recently.

Possibly buy them hire it out for a bit then sell on? 261 advertised as 4 hours use I'd say not as its had a new oil filler cap, the made in Germany bar code stickers off the front and the pull cord sides got slight discolouring which they do after a bit!

Not sure where its all coming from some kit going through though!

That's what set alarm bells ringing. All the hirers I know hang onto stuff till they've wrung every last penny out of it. I don't know of anyone who deals in lightly used gear at low prices, only older stuff refurbished. And it's quite a mixture, seemingly with manuals (easy to get) but not boxed....

Just smells funny to me..... :001_huh:

It's hard to know - could be entirely legit...

I suppose the only way you could know is to request serial numbers? Do police have a database on those for nicked gear?

:001_smile:

I dont think Police will give enough of a hoot to write down details like that!:sneaky2::001_rolleyes:

I did hear the dealers were trying to get a database set up but not sure if its national or not yet?