Jared Falling

RC0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less waste?

Younger than me then!

The cedar was only for firewood. Rotten at the base and again towards the top.

If its not being milled, there has to be another reason....other than just cut it low, because :confused1:

If its safer to cut it low, fine. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. That cedar surely wasn't, but still would've gone either way. But for the extra sawing at the flare, and bending down like you said. Why? No need to answer, because this is my answer. Thanks again.

Sorry it wasn't a criticism of your work, I just wondered if there was a good reason as I have seen you doing it in a few of your videos. I assumed you would be lowering the stump anyway so was just curious.

I have watched several of your videos and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Keep them coming.

By the way, may I ask what camera you use? (sorry if I am the umpteenth person to ask you this)

Sorry it wasn't a criticism of your work, I just wondered if there was a good reason as I have seen you doing it in a few of your videos. I assumed you would be lowering the stump anyway so was just curious.

I have watched several of your videos and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Keep them coming.

By the way, may I ask what camera you use? (sorry if I am the umpteenth person to ask you this)

Mate, nothing to be sorry about whatsoever. Ask what you want, when you want. That's what a forum is about, right!

Drift HD is the helmet camera. Thanks again