Pulling ones own teeth

White Noise

I knocked one of mine out with an ice skate once when I was stranded on a desert island for a couple of years.

I then caught AIDS and fought at the Normandy landings and in Vietnam, before going into space.

I'm still not as hard as Paul Bell though.

Dont believe you...why would you have an ice skate on a desert island?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a bit of a fan of the dentist in a weird sort of way.

Had root canal and a couple of fillings last week, booked myself for another root canal for first week in May. Once the needle is done with I'm fine. And if I feel anything I just demand more anaesthetic..... I get a bit tense at the beginning but very quickly realise I'm fine and relax into 2 hours of 'Where's Wally' on the ceiling......

Pulling your own teeth out is a little bit mental!

Edited by WorcsWuss

Bolam love ya comeback lol .I heard your related to Rambo and you knocked ya tooth out at whitley bay Spanish City and Hugh hefner saved you and due to been tied up a hell of a lot you learned loads of knots and became a tree dweller lol :thumbup:

Ha ha, I'm pretty sure I've nearly lost teeth at the Spanish City back in the day!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I'm a bit of a fan of the dentist in a weird sort of way.

Had root canal and a couple of fillings last week, booked myself for another root canal for first week in May. Once the needle is done with I'm fine. And if I feel anything I just demand more anaesthetic..... I get a bit tense at the beginning but very quickly realise I'm fine and relax into 2 hours of 'Where's Wally' on the ceiling......

Pulling your own teeth out is a little bit mental!

I wish I could ? I don't see it as tough or owt like that its just the pain I suffered as a kid still holds strong . Im actually quite embarrassed about it when its mentioned in conversation .:blushing:

Found the below quote over at dentist talk forum under a thread titled 'colgate vs sensodyne'.

Competition is really getting fierce out there now, with the dental schools pushing out more and more fresh faced students, i'm going to have to drop my rates. Seems even home owners are taking up dentistry now, using simple tools available at any hardware store, take a look at this thread over at an arborist forum http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/lounge/56393-pulling-ones-own-teeth.html

My neighbour who's now 86, spent several weeks last year gently working around one of his back teeth with a small screwdriver to dig it out. After ten years of pain he said it had to come out. So after digging it out and suffering from a swollen gum for several weeks he finally realised he had got the wrong one out! only do it if your sure!!!!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App