Woodland tractor

Depends on budget really, everyone knows the value of tackle these days!! I was looking for a yard tractor myself this week and i found a old major with a trip loader on it and it was growing into the hedge lol still wanted £1500!! I'm actually a nash,brown,case fan. I have a nash 785xl 4wd that im starting to tart up and might put a turbo on it making it the same as a 956xl. It will be ideal for yard and local stuff but your stuck with 23mph on the road!! If you want a 40k tractor or faster things start getting more expensive. Unless you get an old nuffeild/leyland/marshal as some of them would happily do 30-40mph!!! But they take some stopping too :)

I have just bought a 8inch quick chip pto chopper for woodland work and local domestic work, am currently using one of my dads tractors to run it but am looking to buy one. Any suggestions?

Are you going to run it on red diesel ?

My zetor does 15mph, bloody slow on long straight roads but its funny how you seem to still get to the job reletivly quickly all the same, I guess it doesn't slow on hills or anything.

Pound for pound it doesn't,t get much better then zetor, they make great basic woodland tractors. Mines a 7045 70hp which would run an 8 inch although would probably need a no stress control.