the slug

broadsword

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked out ebay and it looks like theres a slug to suit all eventualities now.....10 OZ, 12 OZ, 15 OZ! Mine has arrived and its a ruddy great bit of kit. very sturdy and steamlined. highly recomended.

Don't forget the Vaseline!

:lol:

Ha, tested 40 drops @2m onto concrete and barely a scratch, bombproof design. Lubricate the bag with Vaseline to reduce chances of it getting stuck, yet it never gets stuck as stated in the description.

Not trying to knock it and at £13 great value I'd definetly like to try one.

The outer coat is hard enough Matt:thumbup: used one on each tree we did plus a practice session at dinnner time of 100 plus shots to test it out.....Get one...its SLUGTASTIC!:D:cool::D GREAT BALANCE ABOUT IT DURING THE THROW AND MONOUVERING IT AROUND THINGS ON THE WAY DOWN...OR UP:rolleyes: Swung it up a few branches today..perfect weigjt

1365010509624.jpg.c3cb3454d306294ae2abdff9bbbfcec8.jpg

1365010479383.jpg.d255e9f5b729da8da207b7180571a756.jpg

Well done!

I had one similar. Mine used an eye bolt similar to Throwpod, handful of nuts and washers, wire lashing and finally a roll or two of rubberized tape. I left the but end a single tail so the loop would not get stuck. I was quite proud of that one but eventually I think about a 6 or so months it all rain downed on an HO's roof.

Best of luck!