Looking for work in West Sussex/Surrey area!!

ward.S

Hello I am climber with 5years climbing and 8 years industry experience looking to go self employed! However I have just moved to the area and don't really have any contacts here! I have all tickets required and a ND in Arb!! please any advice or work would be invaluable!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hello I am climber with 5years climbing and 8 years industry experience looking to go self employed! However I have just moved to the area and don't really have any contacts here! I have all tickets required and a ND in Arb!! please any advice or work would be invaluable!

If you're looking at the rough end of the industry, utilities and corporate work then there's a number of firms looking for hardworking young men. If you're a dedicated arborist for genteel folk then the knobs haven't realised it's time to start spending their money again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, ward.S worked for me last week dismantling some Sycamore's over a footpath and road.

His skills are excellent and his gear is in tip top condition.

Really nice guy and works very well so i would recommend him to everyone.

He's doing a Redwood dismantle with us next week.

Sent from me, to you!

Hey guys, ward.S worked for me last week dismantling some Sycamore's over a footpath and road.

His skills are excellent and his gear is in tip top condition.

Really nice guy and works very well so i would recommend him to everyone.

He's doing a Redwood dismantle with us next week.

Sent from me, to you!

Thank you :)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

This is what ward.S (Saron) has been doing for us this week. Dismantling of a 90ft Coast Redwood over 4 phone lines and multiple drains in the drop zone.

The job went very smoothly and Saron gelled with us straight away. He works very safely and is very thorough and appears to have no interest in cutting corners.

On a personal level, during his first job with us I found him to be quite self deprecating and keen to tell me the limits of his abilities and what he can't do. This was a refreshing change from the "Yeah, I can do it all super fast" brigade that this industry is awash with.

As it transpires, Saron can do the whole lot and does it well. He's a quality contract climber so enjoy the video below, the whole version is on the Video Forum.