560 XP is it just me?

Hodge

I've had all that on mine and its still not right. I'm prob just gonna flog it and look for a nice 346.

Sent from Hodge's eye phone using the new fancy Arbtalk Mobile App:)

Sorry if you know this but just in case you don't ....The ignition is always in the ON position . Don't touch the red lever when starting from hot or you will flood it . it resets to ON when you push it down from choke .

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if you know this but just in case you don't ....The ignition is always in the ON position . Don't touch the red lever when starting from hot or you will flood it . it resets to ON when you push it down from choke .

Cheers. I know but thanks anyway.

Cheers. I know but thanks anyway.

Ok bud , just a long shot . Got no idea why yours is being troublesome then . All I can say is mine is a peach ! Sorry .

I will take it back to the dealer and give it 1 last go. It has had an updated starter and an updated chainbrake and cover, and something done with the fuel filter and carb. I will ask about the coil. If no joy its getting sold. Decent offers accepted by PM(lol) I will be getting told off by the mods for not using arbtrader:)

I will take it back to the dealer and give it 1 last go. It has had an updated starter and an updated chainbrake and cover, and something done with the fuel filter and carb. I will ask about the coil. If no joy its getting sold. Decent offers accepted by PM(lol) I will be getting told off by the mods for not using arbtrader:)

HI HODGE I've seen one on the bay for £475 plus mate but tell husky to fix it mate if it not right thanks jon :thumbup:

how long is the warranty on em? I thought it was 2 years, but Carrs in Bristol said its only 1 for pro use. one starter and av spring on mine,and its a PITA to start when hot. 2011 model

I think PMH needs to chase this up as I was told when I got mine it had a 2 year PRO warranty.

Mine's just over a year old now and only just had the FOC upgrades done on it.

Think I'd be kicking up more of a fuss at the dealers mate:thumbup1:

I think PMH needs to chase this up as I was told when I got mine it had a 2 year PRO warranty.

Mine's just over a year old now and only just had the FOC upgrades done on it.

Think I'd be kicking up more of a fuss at the dealers mate:thumbup1:

I have been back to my dealers and its just a dead end. I will go back next week and demand it gets sorted ASAP. Last time I took it back they we saying it would cost to send it back to husky.

I have been back to my dealers and its just a dead end. I will go back next week and demand it gets sorted ASAP. Last time I took it back they we saying it would cost to send it back to husky.

HI HODGE ask husky to pick it mate it just not right is to have kit like it jon