Husky 562 ??

wisewood

Saw this on ebay from the states, What's the difference between this and the 560?

NEW HUSQVARNA 562 XP CHAINSAW with 20" Bar/Chain ****WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL**** | eBay

3/8th chain as standard ( 325 for here but you could change it ) That one you are looking at has a high top filter and cover ( we don't but you could order it ) and the bucking dog mounting holes on the clutch side cover are wider apart for some reason . It won't have CE marked sticker but hey ! It has rev boost , so does ours I think ( I have a 560 ) . All in all I think it is the best 60cc saw I have ever had .

Cheers Stubby,

I've just read somewhere that the 560 has a smaller bar mount and not available in US, the 562 has larger mounts for bigger bars, presumably for their big softwoods.

I think I'd want to buy more local anyway:001_smile:

Cheers Stubby,

I've just read somewhere that the 560 has a smaller bar mount and not available in US, the 562 has larger mounts for bigger bars, presumably for their big softwoods.

I think I'd want to buy more local anyway:001_smile:

Not sure if its large mount but it is .375 as standard as opposed to .325 for this market . I know some people have swapped it over . I jun mine on 325 18" . I have had it " tweeked " by Petemate on here .

It has bigger bar mounts and only runs 3/8 chain, otherwise it's the same

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Not quite when you get up close . Dog mounts on side cover are further apart . High top filter and cover .....