Anyone run a 5676xp on what bar thanks all

mendiplogs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to have a cut off with my 357 and a 576 think the 357 would give a good match

Stubby u tryed that 372 out yet

Yep . shees a goodun ! Well worth having it done . My 372 is 10 years old and Steve did not even have to put a new piston in . with the work he has done its breathed more life into the thing . Its running a 24" bar , which balances nice but it would go to town on a 20" . :thumbup:

Been running my 576xp (not autotune) for a year now, Jon.

18" bar and 26" bar on it. Love it for big wood ringing. Chomps through quite happily.

Last week at Knockando dropped a 44" dead elm with it running the 26 and it was sweet all the way round. Then ate through the stem ringing up afterwards.

If I was only needing up to 18" I would have taken a 560, but I'm running the 576 for the bigger stuff and a 550/346 for everything else.

I've not used a 372 so can't compare to that though.

Yep . shees a goodun ! Well worth having it done . My 372 is 10 years old and Steve did not even have to put a new piston in . with the work he has done its breathed more life into the thing . Its running a 24" bar , which balances nice but it would go to town on a 20" . :thumbup:

i did run one of spuds 372 at my yard for another bloke on arbtalk terry i think good saw

give spud that conny for him to test out ur 372 and he has 2 372s of mine ATM and and 1 is going to be ported

if my 357 is anything to go by the 372 will kill a ms 880 :lol: