United Colours of GreenMech!

PeteB

1 hour ago, Jase hutch said:

3 Shires with the infeed chute now fitted..

IMG-20201016-WA0007.jpg

Hi Jase/Pete....Think you missed 2 Shires off the 3...should be 5 Shires??.All looking good though and really greatful and pleased you could fit the fold down Shute and do the inverted colour combination.?

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, silky fox said:

How cool to see your new machine come to life Wayne! So it's 3 shires these days?emoji848.png

Thanks buddy and good to hear from you silkster...nnoooooo always has and will be 5 Shires buddy...got a pm from Pete saying he put 3 Shires instead of 5...no big deal he could edit it but it’s fine.hope you and yours are doing ok under the circumstances?

Also like you i’am a grandad 2nd time my son Jordan has another little Girl a couple of months ago so 2 Granddaughters now....i’am a much better Grandad then a farther...quite weird really..Anyway I hope all this shit what’s going on ends before next year and we can all get back to some normality really missed not catching p at the Arb & APF..stay safe and say hello to your son from me...he’s a nice lad.?

Edited by 5 shires
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Jase hutch said:

This morning..?

Picture to follow..

1 hour ago, PeteB said:

Jase’s pictures!IMG_0554.jpgIMG_0555.jpg

She’s coming along boys and personally having the main colour good old school Greenmech Green looks fab...glad I didn’t go for the silver and black option which I seriously considered having done....doing a great job lads and thank you Jase/Pete and the lads....think there will be some beers on its way to Alcester??

• Like 4