Dwarfism

Jesse

I agree with Andy on this matter. Funny how situations or remarks can trigger responses.

If your in this business regardless of your physical height you should have broad enough shoulders to handle nearly any situation much less an occasional remark. Part of life.

You will be fine,unless your groundie knows it gets your goat. If so give as good as received.

easy-lift guy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse, post a picture stood up with your arms out crusifix style and I will give you my honest opinion.

I think my lugs stuck out too far when I was younger, I would have been called wingnut but everyone knew I'd of punched them if they did so they didn't :lol:

Most of us have a cross to bear, even the good looking perfect body guys may have a small penis, we just have to live with our defects, but just remember no-one is perfect mate

Bit intrigued, are you saying that fingertip to fingertip you are 5'9"

and stand under 4'10"?

Yep, its called marfan syndrome, it was a gift from my dad, and what makes my reach even longer is that i do have very large hands (the hand size developed from work) and i was once a little taller but have since had a disc removed and a couple of lower discs are fussed. As a school boy i was well known for my Ape characteristics so its ironic that i should end up being a tree surgeon :lol: Also as an extra special treat which i'm very proud of , i have an Athletes heart, which is an extra big one which i suppose god gave me to match my hands :thumbup1: There must be loads of other special members we just need a big outing .

Yep, its called marfan syndrome, it was a gift from my dad, and what makes my reach even longer is that i do have very large hands (the hand size developed from work) and i was once a little taller but have since had a disc removed and a couple of lower discs are fussed. As a school boy i was well known for my Ape characteristics so its ironic that i should end up being a tree surgeon :lol: Also as an extra special treat which i'm very proud of , i have an Athletes heart, which is an extra big one which i suppose god gave me to match my hands :thumbup1: There must be loads of other special members we just need a big outing .

Well you do the job so why worry? I mean I'm 6ft with an adonis like body and golden curls that cascade over my square muscular shoulders. A picture of primitive magnificence it's been said.

I've learnt to live with it:001_smile:

What did you do in the forces Jesse?

RM about 13 years, i still dream most nights that i am still in and wake up every morning and think' TF that was a dream,' they are not always video nastys just not very nice dreams. Mostly about being adrift and admin . Feel sorry for the huge numbers of young men and woman who have been in the thick of it tour after tour, its going to be a ticking time bomb for the government and NHS to sort out, mental problems have always been there but these more modern conflicts are producing an ice burg type problem.