550xp or 560xp?

Eddy_t

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a 560xpg had a quick play on a 550, I didnt feel there was enough of a weight saving on the 550 to merit it given the extra power of the 560 and increased range of bars it will run, I have used my 560 on a 13" bar in small diameter softwoods and not found it to heavy for all day use. Both are a good step up from a 346 though.

Save an extra £50 and lose the heated handles. They are unnecessary in the UK IMO.

Possibly, but for an extra £30 it might be useful on those days where it's wet and cold, like today, my gloves get wet, and my hands get cold, despite throwing the 385 round like a loon! And chucking that saw through trees really does get the blood pumping!

Possibly, but for an extra £30 it might be useful on those days where it's wet and cold, like today, my gloves get wet, and my hands get cold, despite throwing the 385 round like a loon! And chucking that saw through trees really does get the blood pumping!

HI EDDY it nice to have heated handle on my 660 we have it but the vibes are very on the 550/560 so you may be ok with out it jon :thumbup: