The marvellous chronicles of a man in a tree

RobArb

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly every job we get is a tree with lots of wires underneath, or houses, or backyards with pools and lots of ornaments. Its life mate. Live it! (Or move here and work with wires!) :001_rolleyes:

Living it benn:biggrin: just had a little momentary lapse of no enthusiasm, it's come back now:thumbup:

Never, every tree being different is a challenge always different environments different people, different specs... I love my job, being an arborist is all I've ever wanted to do... Even if I had some luck on the lottery I don't think I'd ever give it up and that's the truth :thumbup1:

When's the next video coming anyway mate?

Should of done a time lapse of that reduction yesterday, but due to the sun being where it was, would've had to put the camera out in the street, and it want the safest of areas:001_rolleyes:

Depending on the jobs this week I'll try do one, just waiting really for that Mahoosive Beech to take down

Here you are Rob, hope it helps!

Haha thanks, although it took me a while to figure out..... Diversity:lol:

cheers guys:thumbup:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Well done on your tree inspection mark Rob, I enjoyed that module too. Not able to open it off tapatalk, but at a guess did you use that big beech on the corner that's now got Gano brackets on it?

Have you seen the ISA tree inspection pro forma?

Cherrs Rob, no I used an Oak tree in Ormskirk on the back roads, lovely specimen for a tree hazard report.

And yes, I used the ISA form:biggrin:

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Got one of my marks back from a uni module today. Twas the tree survey and inspections module, now i have never done an "official" report before so this was my first real attempt.

88%, well chuffed:thumbup:

If anyone wants a gander, its here. Ignore some of the minor editing, had too make a few changes to create a pdf file.

PS, this is NOT a legal report, just one i had to put together for college, all real data has been hidden or edited and no claims can be made from it:lol:

Good report Rob and great marks, really enjoyed reading that. As you know this is a tree that I have had some minor dealings with. Apparently I am going to jail when it kills somebody! :thumbdown:

Oh and by the way, the tree is not subject to a Tree Preservation Order and is not in a Conservation Area :laugh1: