Banner Ads on Arbalk

Honey Bros

Hi Guys

As an advertiser on Arbtalk and after clearing this topic with Steve, we would greatly appreciate your feedback on the ads displayed on arbtalk.

How do you feel on the ads featured above and down the side of the arbtalk pages?

Are they a resource for you. A sort of homepage with links to the sites you use the most?

or

Do you think of them as a nuisance?

or

Do you ignore them? Never click on them.

Honest feedback would be greatly appreciated for us, Steve and fellow advertisers. :001_smile:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All advertising can be slightly annoying but i have also found links very useful too. Its a fact of life...i'm sure some people find my aggressive marketing a bore too!

Can you pm me a price on a big shot and 2 poles please (thus proving the usefulness of your advertising)

i dont mind them, i think the pics are cool. not so sure about the 'teen chat' and the date stuff.

i have bought stuff from honey brothers at the apf stand before and the guys are always cool, i like the big bald mean looking guy. is that you? he always says hi as if he knows me and has good banter when it comes to a bit of haggling with the tight jocks lol

If I'm ooking for arb-relate products, I'll banner-click here rather than look elsewhere on the net. It saves me a lot of time. Basically, if there isnt a banner, I dont even look for the companies now. The main players in arb are here, such as Nod, Jonesie, and HB so why even bother looking at others?

This forum does well because content is usefull.

Dont advertise crap that has little to do with arb just cos they pay.

Remember with out users a forum is buggered so keep users happy by keeping content up to date and relevant as well as user friendly the current advertisments are helpfull but to many can annoy people.

Keep it the way it is just allow a scroll feature on the right hand bar so you can have more advertisers. Dont plaster adverts in every nook and cranny :sleep1: