thinking about subbing

Alasdair

Hey Alasdair

no offence mate but 2 months experiance is not very much to think of going it alone, esspecially in the present climate. It won`t cost you much to set up and get going but i think you will have to take the rough with the smooth for a while until that experiance builds alittle.

offer to do any type of work in arb I,e chipper feeding and the like to get yourself a name of a good hard worker.

read through other threads and you will see what peeps are offering groundies.

good luck , i have been through redundacey and it is not nice, mine was after 17 years !

no offence taken mate im just trying to think of ways to get work with the given times and after speaking to a couple of people and reading some stuff on here i think ill leave it until i have more experience and things have picked up a little

cheers for your help guys i will keep it all in mind

Alasdair,

Don't be scared off by what people are saying.

If you want some thing bad enough, then you will succeed, you have to be motivated, focused, and show every body that you can do the job, but I would agree with Stoxs, there will be alot of subbies out there with heaps more experience, and they will be the ones that will get the work first in this economic climate.

If you are a hard worker and motivated then you will succeed.

Good Luck !!!!!!

no offence taken mate im just trying to think of ways to get work with the given times and after speaking to a couple of people and reading some stuff on here i think ill leave it until i have more experience and things have picked up a little

cheers for your help guys i will keep it all in mind

where is it you stay alisdair?:001_smile: