What other forums? (apart from trees!)

Le Sanglier

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have to pop up to Northhamptonshire for a meet up... ;)

I remember once going into a disused Nuclear Bunker facility left from the cold war paranoia. about 300 foot down IIRC in Kent.

We were down there officially but I loved it, all the unused dumb terminal still there and the power gennies. They were the size of Locomotive engines and there was about 8 of them...

mate you should do.im currentley looking for some ironstone mines, yet to find them though, i have explored a lot in kent,my favourite being the bastien at dover! let me know when your up for it rich:thumbup:

Do you srt or access to the mines?

I have always had a fascination with disused buildings. Probably from seeing an old odeon cinema that closed in my home town when I was about 12 or 13. Didn't fancy entering then though as it was full of gluey's in those days.

There is a nuclear bunker in south east London nr crystal palace. It was the Lambeth and south easy crisis centre if it ever kicked off.

My mate lived about 5 doors up from Pear Tree House.

Do you srt or access to the mines?

I have always had a fascination with disused buildings. Probably from seeing an old odeon cinema that closed in my home town when I was about 12 or 13. Didn't fancy entering then though as it was full of gluey's in those days.

There is a nuclear bunker in south east London nr crystal palace. It was the Lambeth and south easy crisis centre if it ever kicked off.

My mate lived about 5 doors up from Pear Tree House.

we have srt,d some natural mine shafts in reigate,great fun!! ive heard of the crisis bunker, checkout some of the deep shelters in london youve probably driven past them, clapham deep shelter stockwell etc

5976634ab2817_images(1).jpg.4aeaa315a02f950a41fe7f38cadca931.jpg

download.jpg.0e7e953eb83b63a8e4c5d373fc8aa5ca.jpg

8046733518_5099c106ac_z.jpg.9efd717bd85e59b5295b05c17c948288.jpg

images.jpg.15f1bc4878b475ac54646acd82d1ce22.jpg

you are joking right? please tell me your joking, is there really a Minder forum?

There certainly is,google it. Why shouldnt there be a forum for perhaps the best programme to be made on british soil:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Does Terry, (AKA Denis Waterman) design the theme tune, write the theme tune and sing the theme tune for the Minder forum? :001_tt2::001_rolleyes:

If there truly is a forum for Minder, then the internet is truly the work of the devil.

I only use Arbtalk. Though I keep toying with the idea of joining one of those sites offering NSA fun with "local slags in my area", but I just can't seem to lower myself and cheapen my standards!!! :lol:

or Dogging.com

Edited by Gnarlyoak

Does Terry, (AKA Denis Waterman) design the theme tune, write the theme tune and sing the theme tune for the Minder forum? :001_tt2::001_rolleyes:

If there truly is a forum for Minder, then the internet is truly the work of the devil.

I only use Arbtalk. Though I keep toying with the idea of joining one of those sites offering NSA fun with "local slags in my area", but I just can't seem to lower myself and cheapen my standards!!! :lol:

or Dogging.com

If i was single id join those slaggy sites,no problem. As for your comments on the minder forum...no comment! Theres also forums for the sweeney,professionals. guess youv got to be a certain age.