Me,myself and I

Deeco

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lyons.

The weather here has been glorious the last few days so I thought I would post some pics so everyone could compare :P

Went out for a walk yesterday with my mum and sister ended up jumping around like a big kid. A go on the swings and a couple of backflips :D

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1361014161.062830.jpg.b4c761543320a713fd5a2cd7c52b1c5f.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1361014174.056311.jpg.c90ce078ee634901b0c34b8782cac534.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1361014185.396372.jpg.8f7576c540cdcf2ab053f04d7ea7cea3.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1361014194.302194.jpg.ed1baf275dcde084d03111c1d41c7c31.jpg

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Alright mate.

If you tie up your lanyard from the end then half hitch it like this20130217_180940_zpsebb1de37.jpg

You can let it out with having to retie it all if that makes sense:biggrin:

Unless I'm looking at your photo wrong it looks like it won't undo too easy

113616d1360256268-me-myself-i-imageuploadedbyarbtalk1360256264.955365.jpeg.544defaf6b0aba533786c566e24f43aa.jpeg

Alright mate.

If you tie up your lanyard from the end then half hitch it like this

You can let it out with having to retie it all if that makes sense

Unless I'm looking at your photo wrong it looks like it won't undo too easy

Not sure what you mean mate ? Could you explain ?

It could be that the picture is decieving me but,

Imagine you are up a tree and you need to make your lanyard longer. When you come to undo it you'll get to the beginning of where you've daisy chained it up. Unless I'm mistaken, your chain means that you'd have to pass the crab and pulley and everything through the final loop.

If you look at the picture I posted, instead of passing the whole lot through the last loop, make a half hitch on the loop instead. Then if you need to make the lanyard longer, you take the half hitch off, pull some of the daisy chain apart and put another half hitch on. It means that you don't have to undo the whole lot.

Again, If I've got it wrong, I'll shut up!! haha!! It just looks like there is only one part of rope coming from your daisy chain.

Hope this makes sense!! I can put pictures up when I get home if I'm not making it clear!!

Tommy