Workload, busy or not

Gedwood

We have such a broad range of business types here on Arbtalk, this question is not an accurate gauge of anything.

The first member may say that he's only booked for five days but he doesn't mention that he only does domestic tree work and he's always booked for five days.

The next member says he's booked for five months but doesn't mention that he does tree surgery, forestry, fencing, farming, haulage, landscaping.

:confused1:

I've been well booked for months but now it's Chritsmas so enquiries are at a standstill. Guess what type of work I do :laugh1:

We have such a broad range of business types here on Arbtalk, this question is not an accurate gauge of anything.

The first member may say that he's only booked for five days but he doesn't mention that he only does domestic tree work and he's always booked for five days.

The next member says he's booked for five months but doesn't mention that he does tree surgery, forestry, fencing, farming, haulage, landscaping.

:confused1:

I've been well booked for months but now it's Chritsmas so enquiries are at a standstill. Guess what type of work I do :laugh1:

The only one i can definatly discount then is that you aren't an elf :lol::lol:

Old Mill Tee Care is right - meaningless answers.

I recon those with loads of work will generally keep quiet (they dont want to appear smug) while those with bu@@er all will keep schtum (don't want to appear unsuccessful) so everyone will 'sell a dummy' and make it up.

I'm not gonna say now so there....

We do tree surgery/garden hedge cutting and xmas trees the xmas trees takes up half of November and the whole of December so tree work that comes in books January up and into feb, this year we only have two weeks work in Jan booked in! So defo slower then last year, hopefully more will follow after xmas.